Brandished sentence example
- He called Thomas over, spoke to him, and then brandished the red card.
- But they're not brandished Soviet style; they're tucked away.
- He donated money to our campaign, which we publicly brandished on all our literature along with all other donors.
- He also brandished a pair of shears, which he insisted Noble used to trim the grass underneath where she had parked.
- Yet Mr Kamara did not brandished the pistol in public, let alone pulled the trigger, and had never physically assaulted anyone.Advertisement
- But his sliced half-volley flew straight at Mr A Rodda who, after regaining his equilibrium, immediately brandished his red card.