Branch-offices sentence example
- A large drawer on the left side of the desk contained files on various branch offices of the company while the drawers on the right, three in all, contained blank paper, company circulars and a few maps.
- Roads connecting the head offices of cities and prefectures with their branch offices.
- A special act of parliament was passed by which receivers of stolen property were made accessories to the theft, but Wild's professed "lost property office" had little difficulty in evading the new law, and became so prosperous that two branch offices were opened.
- The private bank~ were at the same time obliged to erect branch offices in Berlin oi Frankfort-on-Main for the payment of their notes.
- Its head office is in Berlin, and it is entitled to erect branch offices in any part of the empire.Advertisement
- Many US companies set up branch offices in Canada to take advantage of the relatively lax bribery laws there.
- We can further have second level materialized views at various branch offices in each country which are based on their country materialized views at various branch offices in each country which are based on their country materialized view.
- SDSL is aimed at small businesses, such as design agencies, and branch offices which need a fast uplink to the Internet.
- Applications for these loans are obtainable online or through a visit to one of Evergreen's branch offices.
- This did little to set them apart from other mortgage lenders, but the company took a unique approach to reach customers by establishing small branch offices modeled after local banks.Advertisement
- Household Finance operates more than 500 branch offices located in 39 states throughout the United States of America.