Brake-pedal sentence example
- Mind keeping your foot on the brake pedal while I rummage?
- The only damage being bent rear brake pedal and slight scuff on front mudguard.
- Your reaction time may be slow, which means you may not move your hand away from sharp items fast enough or you may not hit the brake pedal in time.
- When you get in the car, press the brake pedal all the way to the floor and turn the ignition key only until you first hear the engine start.
- Keep your foot pressed firmly on the brake pedal so you don't roll backward.Advertisement
- This is so you don't get in the habit of riding the brake, which means that you rest your foot on the brake pedal even when you are not stopping.
- A screeching sound that happens when you depress the brake pedal usually means you have a worn brake pad.
- A vibrating brake pedal can indicate a brake drum that is warped.