Brak sentence example
- western Cape Colony, is represented by the Brak and Ongers rivers, and, farther west, by the Zak and Olifants rivers, which, united as the Hartebeest, reach the Orange about 25 m.
- The compositional trends are very marked at Tell Brak with certain cereal taxa dominating the assemblages.
- From the south a number of streams, the Brak and Ongers, the Zak and Olifants Vlei (the two last uniting to form the Hartebeest), flow north towards the Orange in its middle course.
- The evil duo have even managed to get their own spin-off, without their arch nemesis - a sitcom called the Brak Show.
- taxon compositional trends are very marked at Tell Brak with certain cereal taxa dominating the assemblages.Advertisement