Brainwave sentence example
- The approach addresses abnormal brainwave activity that may be experienced by people on the autism spectrum.
- Neurofeedback allows patients to recognize brainwave activity by using electrodes that provide information instantly.
- Studies of identical twins' brains have found an almost perfect match in brainwave patterns, and this phenomenon could explain why twins appear to have extra-sensory perception when it comes to their sibling.
- Developed by Dr. Jeffrey Thompson, an expert in brainwave frequencies and sleep for health and well-being, this musical program is a natural sleep aid that does not involve a high cost, taking medication, or time commitment.
- By measuring brainwave activity and teaching the AD/HD patient which type of brainwave is associated with attention, EEG biofeedback attempts to train patients to generate the desired brainwave activity.Advertisement
- They were able to repeat the observation with seven terminally ill patients by recording and closely observing the brainwave activity of those patients through the moment of death.
- Asperger neurofeedback is designed to train the brain to function normally, at least when it comes to brainwave activity.