Brain wave sentence example
- Stage two sleep involves a change in brain-wave patterns and increased resistance to arousal and accounts for 45-55 percent of total sleep time.
- It measures the four types of brain wave activity including alpha, beta, delta and theta waves.
- There are also physiological differences between REM and NREM sleep, including breathing rate and brain wave activity.
- Four stages have non-rapid eye movement (NREM) sleep, with unique brain wave patterns and physical changes occurring.
- An electroencephalogram (EEG), also called a brain wave test, is a diagnostic test which measures the electrical activity of the brain (brain waves) using highly sensitive recording equipment attached to the scalp by fine electrodes.Advertisement
- With the use of new and sophisticated technology, brain wave toys are the future of gaming.
- If you are ready for your brain waves to control the functioning of a game, then you are ready for brain wave toys.
- Before you know it, brain wave toys will be available for the average consumer and chances are, your grade, middle, or high-schooler will be telling you all about them.
- However, this company is not connected to the new brain wave toys.
- Brain-wave monitoring of REM sleep with an electroencephalograph (EEG) reveals a low-voltage, fast-frequency, non-alpha wave record.Advertisement