Braider sentence example
- A braided style may look like it took hours to weave, but an experienced braider can create multiple plaits in just a few minutes.
- If the braids feel a little tight while the braider is styling your hair, ask her to loosen up the braids.
- It's best to let the braider know that the style hurts, even if it just hurts a little.
- If you notice that you have loss hair and you believe that it is due to your braids, you need to go immediately to the braider who styled your hair.
- Do not remove the braids without visiting the braider first.Advertisement
- If you remove the braids before visiting the braider, he or she may state that your process of removing the hair caused the hair loss, not the tight braids.
- In addition to seeing the braider responsible for the style, you should also visit a dermatologist who can advise you on methods for growing your hair and let you know if the hair loss is permanent.