Bragged sentence example
- When he bragged, you felt like he was holding back, not exaggerating.
- Death bragged about her latest acquisition.
- He was cashiered after one year when his wife bragged on the Internet that David invented the " axis-of-evil " phrase.
- He had risen in the arms of beautiful women, after nights on the town when headaches would make you scream for mercy, and on a fifth-grade morning when Frankie Cataldo had bragged to the world he would kick the shit out of David Dean.
- Or that penis reduction surgery you always bragged about?Advertisement
- Bush then bragged about the illegal spying on network prime time television.
- On that occasion Obama bragged that she purchased her reasonably priced yellow sweater, skirt and blouse ensemble from JCrew's website.
- There have been many reports of sex offenders looking for (and sometimes finding) new victims on the site, and reports of other crimes have been bragged about, sometimes in advance of the crime, on MySpace and other social networking sites.
- Then, after they get the money, they refuse to hire you - in fact, in some cases they have taunted and bragged about how much money they've gained by "cheating" gullible players.