Braggart sentence example
- You sound like a braggart, so you should try to be more humble.
- His father is veryarrogant, so that explains his tendencies to act like a braggart.
- General Slobodan Milosevic: Achieved fame by standing up to the notorious braggart and military buffoon Wesley Clark in Yugoslavia.
- I was quite conscious of the possibility that the whole was the extravagance of an old braggart and gossip.
- The braggart annoyed everyone around him with his boasting comments.Advertisement
- His father is very arrogant, so that explains his tendencies to act like a braggart.
- Sophie's friends called her a braggart when she told everyone about her perfect score on the spelling test.
- I hope that winning the competition doesn't turn Jackie into a braggart.