Bpp sentence example
- The biophysical profile (BPP) is performed by an ultrasound exam over a 30-minute period.
- There are no significant risks to the mother or the fetus from the nonstress test (NST), modified biophysical profile (MBPP), or the biophysical profile (BPP).
- Ultrasound waves utilized in detecting the FHR and for the BPP are painless and safe because this method employs no harmful radiation.
- A suspicious or positive result requires further evaluation, i.e., prolonged EFM monitoring or a BPP.
- A normal BPP report without an NST is 8 points and 10 points with a reactive NST.Advertisement
- Six points is suspicious and requires either a CST or a repeat BPP within 24 hours.