Boules sentence example
- In teams of two each player has three boules, in teams of three each player has two boules.
- Swimming Pool, Garden including boules and small olive grove for children to explore.
- Or why not try your hand at crazy golf, pitch and putt and French boules.
- This set of 8 polished alloy boules is... .
- Super curling is a mixture of ice curling, which is very fast, boules and bowling.Advertisement
- And the recent boules shuffleboard and transport to the.
- It is also sometimes referred to as "boules."
- Out of all the "jeu de boules", pétanque has the easiest set of rules and this is perhaps why it is one of the most popular games of bowls.
- From this circle, all players have to throw their boules, with both feet together and on the ground.
- Each team gets three boules, unless you are playing in three teams of two in which case each team gets two boules.Advertisement
- He keeps throwing until he is closer to the cochonnet than his opponent or until he is out of boules.
- If the boules are equidistant from the cochonnet, the boules are collected thrown again.
- Once one side runs out of boules, the scores are calculated (one point per boule that's closer to the cochonnet than your opponents) and a circle is drawn again.
- Shooters, on the other hand, are particularly adept at moving their opponents boules or the cochonet to move their opponent further away from the target.
- You can hit your opponent's boules to move them further away from the target.Advertisement
- F.F.P.J.P. is the governing body of rules for boules in France.