Bottleneck sentence example
- The badge printers were a major bottleneck in the system.
- Opened 1827 to relieve the bottleneck that Brindley's original tunnel had become.
- Packet loss: indicates a traffic bottleneck on the network.
- In order to overcome this serious bottleneck a need for reusable components arises in the system development.
- Let me begin with the last sentence above: Nowhere did Muhammad or his companions speak about a " genetic bottleneck " .Advertisement
- The main bottleneck for the feasibility of whole genome association studies is the scarcity of dense polymorphic markers across the whole genome.
- You don't want people frustrated because you've become a bottleneck for decision-making; and you don't want to pay people for twiddling their thumbs while you try to decide.
- She did begin playing guitar at age eight, and she showed an early ability to play bottleneck guitar, but she was never focused on making a living in music.
- It drops down to Eamont Bridge which was a notorious bottleneck in the early 60s.
- Councilor Donnell expressed concern at a potential bottleneck in the vicinity of the Fir Trees Hotel.Advertisement
- At higher energies, where there is no entropy bottleneck, this time scale separation disappears altogether.
- The performance bottleneck may be worse than the average figures above suggest.
- The only limit to actual bandwidth may be the bottleneck of the user's network card, which typically has a lower limit than the web hosting server.
- Caches are designed to alleviate this bottleneck by making the data used most often by the CPU instantly available.
- Data handling presents a severe bottleneck for today's science, without new strategies it might prevent future progress.Advertisement