Bothy sentence example
- Choose to stay in our bed and breakfast accommodation or our self catering bothy.
- I remember him once singing a snatch from the bothy ballad The Dying Ploughboy.
- We have recently started using a second bothy in the Borders for the initial bothy venture.
- Rather strangely, this was actually the first night I'd spent where I didn't have a bothy to cook in.
- The next morning, I awoke to glorious sunshine and left the bothy, singing an old Paul Simon song as I went.Advertisement
- From the top of the bank a few sheets of corrugated iron were seen protruding and dropping down we found the bothy.
- Or a sumptuous picnic using delicious Scottish produce in a remote mountain bothy.
- Please note therefore that this building is no longer an open bothy.
- Only once did it rain seriously and then, with the same good luck, I stumbled on a small isolated bothy.
- The bothy has now had some visitors and the bothy log book shows that people are beginning to enjoy the new bothy.Advertisement
- Longer courses will include an over night expedition in a mountain bothy, wild camping or in a " bivy " .
- And in the resulting conflagration the bothy burnt down.
- On flat land to the west of Loch Affric, ringed by high mountains, the bothy 's location makes for a memorable week.
- Why not treat yourself to a cup of freshly ground coffee or a choice of specialty teas at the Coffee Bothy?