Bosoms sentence example
- The matter is of the familiar, practical kind, that " comes home to men's bosoms."
- Even if you've got big bosoms, you don't have to look like a frump.
- The halter gathers the bosoms together for a slightly minimizing effect, while the flaired skirt bottom adds just enough fullness at the bottom to create a counterpoint.
- One of the beautiful things about halter dresses is the way they flatter any shape, and they are a particularly good choice for petite women who want to frame their décolleté to accentuate smaller bosoms.
- Women used corsets for centuries to cinch their waists and uplift their bosoms, as well as maintain the straight back that was so prized.Advertisement
- Pushing up the breasts and sucking in the stomach were the functions of the corselettes, and while probably not very comfortable, it helped women achieve the desired look of teeny tiny waistlines without sacrificing their bosoms.
- The realistic look of water inserts or water cups in a bra is a large selling point--women may want to enhance their bosoms, but only in a way that is flattering and realistic.