Bootleg sentence example
- But shops and artists who purchase bootleg flash art are cheating themselves, too.
- The solo is largely improvised and thus several versions can be found, often on live bootleg recordings.
- If you should stumble across a full-version modern movie being offered free of charge, it is most likely a bootleg version or an illegal operation.
- The same print finishes the hem of the matching chocolate bootleg pants, which have an elastic waist and are finished with satin bows.
- Langston's Western, Work and Casual Wear features Cruel Girl Jeans with button fly that are available up to size 19, and they have a bootleg cut and a low-ride waist.Advertisement
- Wear bootleg or flared pants or jeans that are widest beneath the knee to balance out a heavy bottom.
- If you are watching True Blood via a bootleg YouTube video, or a video of someone videotaping their computer screen, then you are breaking the law.
- This move on Radin's part helps develop his fan base even further by creating an informal network of bootleg traders (and any Phish fan can tell you how powerful that can be).
- For these reasons, many Idol song downloads are essentially bootleg versions, and most people download them from P2P file sharing networks.
- Joy Division's performance can be found on bootleg recordings.Advertisement
- Is there some bootleg heavy metal version of the Hounds of Love that I'm not aware of?
- But it was in HMV in Milton Keynes in a proper CD case with insert and everything... no bootleg!
- It also appeared on a colored vinyl bootleg EP.
- The bootleg might be a lacy cutout design.
- Bootleg recordings of the radio program were passed around among fans until an official acoustic version was finally released as part of the 2006 live concert CD Skin and Bones.Advertisement