Booting sentence example
- I am currently dual booting between Windows 95 and Linux and I have a 56K winmodem install.
- Booting from the network A final twist is to boot workstation B directly from the network without using a boot diskette.
- This morning one of the office PCs didn't even get so far as booting, simply beeping like a demented droid.
- Booting old-fashioned footie games into non-league oblivion, Mr Soccer Robot Football is an exclusive Firebox signing, destined to become a footballing legend.
- I need to strip down Telsa's 5520 based box again as its getting quite temperamental when booting.Advertisement
- I'm not running a diskless workstation or doing any exotic remote booting, so what is this?
- New Labor have kicked this constitution around with all the subtlety of a mindless yob booting a tin-can up the street.
- I need to strip down Telsa 's 5520 based box again as its getting quite temperamental when booting.
- I 'm not running a diskless workstation or doing any exotic remote booting, so what is this?
- Invest in a few books that show you proper finger placement for chords and what different notes look like so you have handy references for practice without booting up the computer.Advertisement
- Xbox games are graphically intense environments that pull you into their world upon booting up the system.
- Parking in the wrong spot out of desperation leads to tickets, towing and even booting.
- Any actions relating to parking tickets, "booting" and towing vehicles is captured.
- Booting is when a ticketing crew member finds out a civilian has three or more tickets.
- A normal show follows the order of ticketing the offending vehicle, booting or towing the car -which depends on how many infractions the civilian has- and transporting the vehicle to the lot for retrieval by the public.Advertisement
- The Detroit crew consists of the Booting Crew and the Ticketing Crew.
- The booting crew is Steve (also known as Garfield), Sherry, Jennifer, Maureen, Elissa, Rob, Johnny, and Jim.
- During the preliminary rounds former Baywatch star David Hasselhoff, British journalist Piers Morgan, and Ozzy Osbourne's wife, Sharon, are given the task of booting off the worst wannabe singers, dancers, magicians and comedians.