Boot camp sentence example
- The soldier was sent home from boot camp after he received another censure from the general.
- One of my most successful programs is the Beauty Boot Camp.
- A boot camp program provides troubled teens a military-style training in obeying authority.
- Many boot camp settings in foreign countries can cost less than their counterparts in the United States.
- Generally, boot camp is most effective with pre-teens or teenagers who just started acting out because it's a short session.Advertisement
- This is usually because they begin hanging out with the same friends as they did before boot camp and/or reconnect with troubled teens they met at the camp.
- Two years later, after giving birth to her second child, she went back for Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp to try and lose the baby weight.
- Not only can you wear lightweight training shoes to the gym or boot camp classes, but more women are wearing them as their everyday shoe.
- Cheer Power offers a variety of camps that cater to your specific needs: choreography, stunting, general cheer and the very popular cheer boot camp in which squads participate to learn team work and to get into shape.
- Take a boot camp class at your gym once or twice a week, and then run on your own the rest of the week.Advertisement
- The Cardio Boot Camp phenomenon is sweeping the health club world, and Cardio Boot Camp exercises are increasingly popular even for those unwilling to pay for a full-blown course.
- Whatever your situation, there are many possible uses for this selection of proven effective Cardio Boot Camp exercises.
- At its core, Cardio Boot Camp exercise is about using your bodyweight for a variety of exercises targeting different muscle groups.
- The original Cardio Boot Camp program, developed by Tae Bo founder Billy Blanks, is of course a lot more complex than this sampling of exercises.
- You don't have to do a workout equivalent to boot camp to call it exercise; a moderate daily workout will do the trick.Advertisement
- The American Council on Exercise (ACE) listed boot camp training circuits as one of the top training trends of 2009.
- The organization funded a boot camp circuit training study and found that participants in a boot camp circuit training program burned an average of 9.8 calories a minute.