Boorish sentence example
- Please stop me if I become redundant or boorish.
- What it is is an accurate representation of an already-existing slightly boorish, unthinking stereotype of Jesus.
- But his victims are usually boorish, greedy or in some way deserving of his attentions.
- Of, like, or befitting a churl; boorish or vulgar.
- Laptop bags don't have to be boorish black canvas pieces with uninspired textures and a reasonable price.Advertisement
- Sophia Dorothea was a pretty and vivacious young woman, but her boorish husband had no time for her.
- Moreover, unlike his Danish predecessor, he looked down upon the English from the plane of a higher civiliza- tion; the Normans regarded the conquered nation as barbarous and boorish.
- A handsome drifter and the unhappy wife of a boorish innkeeper conduct an affair which leads them to murder.
- Others see him as a boorish oaf who no longer deserves any respect after marching across the line of Olazabal's putt.
- These events brought revolution to the gates of the kingdom of Naples, the worst-governed part of Italy, where the boorish king, Ferdinand IV.Advertisement