Bookstall sentence example
- Forty times, it is said, he read through the Metaphysics of Aristotle, till the words were imprinted on his memory; but their meaning was hopelessly obscure, until one day they found illumination from the little commentary by Farabi, which he bought at a bookstall for the small sum of three dirhems. So great was his joy at the discovery, thus made by help of a work from which he had expected only mystery, that he hastened to return thanks to God, and bestowed an alms upon the poor.
- The CWI had a bookstall where the material from the comrades in Northern Ireland was also sold.
- In a major GM tournament, players could expect to be defaulted for visiting the bookstall during a game.
- Although the program was full and varied we made time to visit the excellent bookstall provided by Day One Ministries.
- It was felt that with our own bookstall not making large sales, that this should not go ahead.Advertisement
- These can all be obtained from the church bookstall.
- We left London around midnight arriving back in Derby to purchase the Sunday newspapers at the station bookstall.