Bookkeeper sentence example
- The bookkeeper's name and number are in the top right drawer of my desk.
- I have a bookkeeper.
- Frank Robinson, Pemberton's bookkeeper, named the drink Coca Cola and with his unique script handwriting wrote out that name.
- Secondly, you will want the letter to come from someone official - a pastor, the church bookkeeper, an elder - someone who is informed as to what is going on in the church and gives their full blessing to seek funds for the need.
- draper's apprentice, bookkeeper, tutor, and journalist until 1895, when he became a full-time writer.Advertisement
- Groups are in a position to cover their costs including an honorarium to a bookkeeper.