Boogeyman sentence example
- In more urban areas, the Chupacabra in Texas has taken on the role of scary monster in the closet - the Mexican-American equivalent of the boogeyman - that keeps children on their best behavior.
- She'd lived through too much the past few days to be eaten by some boogeyman in a dark cell!
- We rapidly lose interest in the mystery that shrouds the eponymous boogeyman.
- It 's a thoroughly disgusting sensory story about a depraved little so-and-so called Sydney who collects his nasal excretions to make a Boogeyman.
- The Candyman horror film involved teenagers yelling "candyman" three times in front of a mirror, and the boogeyman (known as the Candyman) would appear and murder them.Advertisement