Booby sentence example
- At Rostov's suggestion it was agreed that whoever became "King" should have the right to kiss Mary Hendrikhovna's hand, and that the "Booby" should go to refill and reheat the samovar for the doctor when the latter awoke.
- Apart from the duck and her two ducklings there is also a kangaroo and then a blue footed booby.
- If having a blue-footed booby bouncing around your feet isn't close enough to nature for you, try the spectacular diving and snorkeling.
- A female blue-footed booby sat on a rock, flanked by two males feverishly courting her.
- Here I saw sea lions, pelicans, flamingo and a strange bird called the brown booby.Advertisement
- This booby is neither of those tho - the word has also been used to mean dunce since at least the 17th century.
- Did manage a few interesting seabirds tho including sooty tern and brown booby.
- He was severely wounded, losing both his sight and his hands when the Japanese forced him to dismantle a booby trap.
- He has booby trapped the dams on Iraq's two great rivers and he may have done the same to Iraq's oilfields.
- He has booby trapped the dams on Iraq 's two great rivers and he may have done the same to Iraq 's oilfields.Advertisement
- Booby, as he is known to family and friends, is 13 years old during season one of Hammertime.
- Booby already has a diva attitude and frequently ends up on the wrong side of his parents.
- Eleven year old Jeremiah is the opposite of Booby in terms of behavior and attitude.
- As you progress through the theme houses (which range from zombies, to killer puppets, and contain over 1,000 booby traps) you have all your senses working for you.
- They offer two maximum support bras, the Ta Ta Tamer II ($58) and the Booby Bracer ($68), which both cater to sizes 32C through 38E.Advertisement