Boned sentence example
- Fish should be carefully boned before it is served to younger children.
- Or you could opt for a satin boned corset complete with lace-up back, combining luxury with security.
- He was about the middle size, large boned, but not fleshy.
- A chance to show off your culinary skills with Michael Bonacini's impressive boned chicken galantine.
- One tormenting impression did not leave him: that those broad- boned reddish hands with hairy wrists visible from under the shirt sleeves, those hands which he loved and hated, held him in their power.Advertisement
- This cat has a broad body and is large boned.
- The top has full underwire construction and boned sided to give you fantastic support up to size 38-D.
- Learn how to make boned stays, corsets, hand-made eyelets, chainmail and much more.
- You used to be confined to a backless corset or bustier that strapped tightly around the waist and was boned up the front to stay in place.
- Lingerie makers rose to the challenge with the long-line corset, which fastened around the waist and was boned through the front so that it clung to the body like a merry widow.Advertisement
- Boned Bustier: Some bustiers are constructed with boning inside, which is a strong but flexible addition to give shape to foundation garments, not unlike an underwire bra.
- A boned bustier is more likely to give you that nipped-in shape you crave from foundation garments.
- Some of her most popular pieces are the quilted bustier, the satin bustier, and the boned bustier.
- An open-cup bustier has a corset-like fit in the torso, when it is purchased in a boned design, but it can also be found in a "light" look that simply stretches over the midsection.
- An open cup teddy is complemented by an open cup bustier, which is complemented by an open cup bra, which looks great with a boned shelf corset, and so on.Advertisement
- This boned design supports the breasts, trims the torso, and still allows for the coveted peek-a-boo effect one gets from an open tip design.
- With bridal design, the sky is the limit - from boned bodices to velvet fur trimmed coats the scope for creativity is huge.
- Pierre, carefully stretching his neck so as not to touch the quilt, followed her suggestion and pressed his lips to the large boned, fleshy hand.