Bondsman sentence example
- Successful at catching the criminal, Chapman went into business as a bondsman.
- It's a good idea to note the bondsman as a clue of family relationships.
- Equally scattered through the whole country, and almost everywhere recognizable, is the underlying Persian population (Tajik), which is sometimes represented by a locally dominant tribe, but more frequently by the agricultural slave and bondsman of the general community.
- Like the bondsman on the license, the witnesses may be relatives of the couple.
- Dog the Bounty Hunter - A show about Dog, a bail bondsman and his family business of catching the bad guys.Advertisement
- In October 1871 Gould was the chief bondsman of Tweed when the latter was held in $1,000,000 bail.
- He returned to Colorado following his mother's death and helped his sister to start her own bondsman company, and then he returned to Hawaii to expand his business onto various islands.
- The bondsman on a wedding bond was often a relative of the groom and sometimes the bride.