Bombings sentence example
- These were the arrival of the evacuees, the homefront, the bombings, the Raf in training and the arrival of the evacuees, the homefront, the bombings, the Raf in training and the arrival of American forces.
- Looking at Hamas websites, this very month, one finds Saudi clerics prominently featured as providing the religious justification for suicide bombings.
- Some placards at the protest outside the Danish embassy in London threatened a repeat of the 7 July bombings.
- The London bombings revealed only to those in denial the extent to which Islamic fascism has taken root.
- Plans for a big victory homecoming were abandoned following bombings in the capital city, which happened the day after London won the Games.Advertisement
- Not generally, but I did blog about the seemingly incessant sirens that followed the 21st July abortive bombings.
- In its charter, Hamas calls for a global jihad -- like the suicide bombings last year in London, the city I represent.
- For example, during the 7 July bombings in London, we made sure there were makeshift morgues available.
- Inside was half a ton of ammonium nitrate, an easy to buy fertilizer, the same material used in the Bali bombings.
- The British Methodist Church shares the widespread revulsion at the March 11 th bombings in Madrid, and unequivocally condemns them.Advertisement
- Any concessions must be balanced by an absolutely ruthless punishment of those who planned or enabled the hijack bombings.
- Hundreds of Israelis have been killed by suicide bombings A picture on the wall catches my eye.
- The Spanish Government is uncovering evidence of linkages between suspects in custody and the perpetrators of the 16 May 2003 Casablanca bombings.
- Jennifer Nicholson, her talented, vivacious, 24-year-old daughter, was one of 56 people who died in the bombings.
- The charity is increasing its profile around London stations to offer support to commuters in the wake of the recent bombings.Advertisement
- According to the Bullying Statistics organization, preventing bullying is important because of the fact that kids who are bullied can be more inclined toward violence directed at the school, such as school shootings or bombings.