Bolus sentence example
- This bolus is surrounded, as by a bag, by the cast-up lining of the gizzard.
- Fruit ofSporo- bolus, showing the dehiscent pericarp and seed.
- Patients may also require dietary advice to prevent obstruction by food bolus.
- Do not mix cyclizine or prochlorperazine with diamorphine for intramuscular or bolus subcutaneous injection.
- A bolus of intravenous glucose and rely on innate insulin production.Advertisement
- The only side effect of treatment has been transient flushing during the bolus infusion.
- It may be administered orally, intramuscularly, or by an intravenous bolus injection or infusion.
- When my daughter changed to a basal bolus regimen then improved a lot.
- Plus today she had Gymnastics training and 3 hours off the pump, connecting up every so often to give a bolus.
- Alternatively, animals which have already been turned out can be administered a bolus later in the grazing season.Advertisement
- Such doses can be achieved in patients receiving 1 gram bolus intravenous doses of methylprednisolone.
- Drinking small frequent volumes is generally advised, as this will be better tolerated than a single large bolus.
- It may be administered by i.v. bolus or infusion.
- Its insertion is stimulating but may be attenuated by using local anesthetic, a small bolus of propofol or a short acting opioid.
- Haemoglobin is extracted from the blood of an ox and may be administered in bolus form.Advertisement