Bok sentence example
- Try adding the Chinese cabbage bok choy to your diet.
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Bok to Bor.
- A number of criticisms on Strindberg from eminent hands are collected in En bok om Strindberg (Karlstad, 1894).
- Potted shrimp hadn't been messed up with wasabi dressing or served on a tower of wilted bok choy.
- Most Chinese dishes have at least one or two fresh vegetables in them, like bok choy, green onions, cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, celery, and seasonings like fresh ginger and soy sauce.Advertisement
- Bik Bok-with stores in Denmark, Latvia, Sweden, England and Norway Bik Bok has its finger on the pulse of all the hottest fashion trends.
- My favorite dish in The Tonga Room is Peppered Beef Tenderloin served with baby bok choy, oyster mushrooms and a black pepper-soy glaze.
- Vegetables should primarily include cabbage, collards, kale, bok choy, broccoli, lentils, and sea vegetables on a daily basis, as well as mushrooms and celery a few times a week.
- A few of the allowed vegetables are: alfalfa sprouts, daikon, mushrooms, arugula, endive, parsley, bok choy, escarole, peppers, celery, fennel, radicchio, chicory, jicama, radishes, chives, lettuce, romaine lettuce, and cucumber.