Bodega sentence example
- I stopped at a bodega on the corner and bought a bottle of merlot.
- However, the Russians came in 1805, and in 1812 founded on Bodega Bay a post they held till 1841, whence they traded and hunted (even in San Francisco Bay) for furs.
- Further up the coast is elegant Jerez where ample boulevards lined with palm and orange trees separate one famous sherry bodega from another.
- At Bodega Bay on November 29th at least 100 fed on debris strewn over the beach by the storm.
- Alamos is their bodega's high value brand of wine and includes several red and white varietals.Advertisement
- The year 2001 was an excellent year in the Rioja, so it's not a shocker that this Calvario Rioja from the Finca Allende bodega was exceptional as well.
- Bodega Catena Zapata is one of the high profile wineries in Argentina, and the Catena family has been making wine in Mendoza for over 100 years.
- The bodega is at the base of the Andes in Mendoza, Argentina and the label's image represents the moon either rising or setting over the South American mountain range.
- Throughout Sonoma County, you will find wonderful wine shops, such as the Windsor Wine Shop in Sebastopol,and La Bodega in Sonoma and Sebastopol.