Bobble sentence example
- The lid and base are lilac colored and the cube is held closed by a pastel blue bobble with velcro.
- It has a wide neckline, three-quarter length batwing sleeves and a scalloped panel running down the center with decorative silver plastic bobble buttons.
- Single hoglets can have the bobble on the inside to cuddle into.
- Sadly for him, it hit a divot, taking a big bobble in the process.
- Few favored spots slight bobble in pit stops will.Advertisement
- David Mehew was superbly denied by Chuck Martini and agonizingly saw his weak shot bobble wide.
- Do you picture a tall, thoughtful yet endearingly goofy guy with a bobble hat and plump for " Mike "?
- Mind you, I'd tip my wooly bobble hat to anyone who can cope with the Karrimor.
- Do n't forget your midge repellent, sun cream, waterproof and bobble hat - the weather can be pretty mixed up there !
- The company finally issued a recall for Bubble Bobble four months later, replacing defective cartridges if shipped in their pre-paid envelopes with an original receipt.Advertisement
- In any case, however, the main appeal of MAME is to run arcade classics like X-Men, Street Fighter II, Puzzle Bobble.
- Veterans of Puzzle Bobble (sometimes known as Bust-A-Move) should feel right at home with Zuma.
- You can collect everything related to the Purple People Eaters, such as bobble heads, helmets, jerseys and, of course, autographed footballs.
- You can also find a selection of fuzzy dice, bobble heads, air-fresheners, flower car vases, decals, travel mugs, and crystal license plate frames.
- In November of 2006, Codemasters released Bubble Bobble Revolution for the Nintendo DS with one major problem: players could not go past level 30 in New Age mode.Advertisement
- We Love Betty Boob - Dress up your car with a Betty Boop theme, using auto shades, visor organizers, decals, license plates, Betty Boop bobble air-fresheners, steering wheel covers, or hanging fuzzy dice.