Boathouse sentence example
- The facelift is part of a £ 100,000 repair program that will include the nearby boathouse.
- Emmanuel has a superb boathouse, with its own gym.
- And for trivia collectors -The Tub was the last boat to leave the old boathouse... .
- Nearby, we have access to football, hockey, lacrosse and rugby pitches, and share an excellent boathouse on the river.
- Boathouse rules The boathouse rules The boathouse rules have been posted in the CRA boathouse.Advertisement
- The old boathouse of which I have kind memories.
- The new boathouse was opened on May 22nd 1934 by Lady Mary Crichton.
- Several of the houses and restaurants had their own boathouse at the foot of the garden.
- But in the midst of all the building work, one little Victorian boathouse survived, overgrown but untouched by all the surrounding changes.
- Planning permission has been granted for the erection of 9 new dwellings and the conversion of the existing boathouse to provide 4 apartments.Advertisement
- It is also relatively close to the college boathouse for those interested in rowing.
- Kayaking From our boathouse we can also run kayaking From our boathouse we can also run kayaking sessions from single, double or inflatable kayaks!
- From the moment you enter the restaurant you are sucked in by an ambiance reminiscent of a rustic old boathouse, making it clear that you are in for an authentic seafood experience.
- We have our own well-equipped boathouse on the Thames.
- We have a purpose built, accessible boathouse situated right down beside Kielder Water, where most trips start.Advertisement
- Explore the delightful Museum, housed in an old boathouse, with fascinating exhibits and photographs.