Boater sentence example
- Between the ages of 10 and 13, Martin stood outside the front gates wearing a straw boater and bow tie while selling guidebooks.
- The floating boater is based in Little Venice in the very heart of London.
- Cropped blazers in blue, pink and white candy stripe with a rather nautical air were worn with tailored shorts and straw boater hats.
- What a whinging moaning bunch of Miss The Boater 's you lot are.
- She combined her diaper cover, called a Boater, with absorbent material to create the first disposable.Advertisement
- Whether you're a recreational fisherman or a commercial boater, you may need to buy boat and marine electronics to prepare yourself for the next excursion.
- In this picture, both George Clooney and Matt Damon have their shoes off (proper boat etiquette as any boater will tell you) and Brad Pitt does not.
- By the 1900s, however, the straw boater was in vogue.
- The straw boater, so called because it was worn by men punting down the river while at Oxford or Cambridge, became hugely popular.
- If you have a taste for vintage style and want an actual boater, you can find them at Gentlemen's Emporium, which specializes in reproduction clothing and accessories.Advertisement
- Coats crept a bit higher and the flat straw boater hat was developed for boating.
- A nautical themed party is necessary for any boater.
- Any golfer would love a cake decorated with golf tees and while a boater would enjoy a cake decorated like a sailboat.
- Boater straw hats, candyman suits, walking canes, gazebos in the square and oom-pah brass bands - that is the 'look' of the Village.The action, the dialog, the underpinnings, however - that's another story.