Boarding-house sentence example
- His wife is an assistant matron in a boarding house.
- You do not have to express a preference for a particular boarding house.
- He spends time at a boarding house where he encounters Helen Benson (Patricia Neal) and her son Bobby (Billy Gray).
- Lucy Larcom,' born in Beverly, came to Lowell in 1835, where her widowed mother kept a " corporation " boarding-house, and where she became a " doffer," changing bobbins in the mills.
- In addition, each boarding house has a resident matron.Advertisement
- Go to the Imperial City Elven District, arriving at Luther Broad's Boarding House.
- To pound the point home, Klaatu used the Earth-name 'John Carpenter' when incognito in the boarding house.
- It was the year Mildred Baker bought the Manor, remodeled it, and turned it into a boarding house.
- I mentioned how this here place was a boarding house in the old days and now it's a fine bed and breakfast.
- Cheney, a Connecticut school teacher, whom he had met in a Grahamite (vegetarian) boarding-house in New York.Advertisement
- Another good sign of a proper boarding house is to learn about their scheduling.
- Son, Annie Quincy lived in a boarding house.