Bluffing sentence example
- He might've been bluffing to keep me off guard.
- No part of her thought he was bluffing beneath it.
- I think he's bluffing.
- Unlike her cousins, he knew when she was bluffing.
- Play involves bribery, shiftiness, blackmail, bluffing and double-crossing and it's all very exciting.Advertisement
- Well, the Xbox and PS2 versions of the game boast an awesome online play, and they weren't bluffing.
- I did find that they often play quite loose though, bluffing often, or calling with nothing, so it did get frustrating when you obviously had the best hand only to get rivered by a bluffing AI player.
- Of course, then I had to convince my doctors I wasn't just bluffing.
- Or bluffing is appears on billboards brown tree-patterned carpeting.
- You no longer have to be mindful of your 'giveaways', body twitches or movements that may reveal when you are bluffing or holding good cards.Advertisement
- In February 2006, TMZ scored this video of Natalie Reid, aka counterfeit Paris, bluffing her way into the front row of Nicole Miller's New York Fashion Week show.
- If a player's really aggressive, you have very little to indicate whether it's confidence or bluffing.