Bluebell sentence example
- Other species that commonly occur include great wood-rush Luzula sylvatica, bluebell Hyacinthoides non-scripta, wood anemone Anemone nemorosa and ramsons allium ursinum.
- In Scotland, its name is wild hyacinth and, to a Scot, ' bluebell ' means a completely unrelated plant!
- Habitats such as rhos pasture, heaths, wetlands and bluebell woods remain part of the everyday local environment in many Valleys communities.
- In the drier areas you can find foxglove, wood sage, bluebell and other woodland species.
- Notable plants include sneezewort, star sedge, harebell and bluebell with locally rare lesser skullcap being of particular interest.Advertisement
- Ground flora includes wood anemone, bluebell and wild garlic.
- Ground flora includes dog's mercury, bluebell, primrose and wood avens.
- This strategy is common among plants of the woodland floor that includes bluebell.
- For example the plant the English call a bluebell is not the same one the Scots call a bluebell!