Blue-ribbon sentence example
- Pulling her hair into a pony tail, she secured it with a blue ribbon.
- Hanging from a light blue ribbon it had the King's head on the obverse while the reverse bore the words " Militia.
- He was generally in evening dress - black pantaloons (tight) and a white waistcoat, with Blue Ribbon and Garter.
- Stranger and more exotic species in the country include neon-coloured blue ribbon eel, pufferfish and boxfish and leaf scorpionfish.
- It was not the dress, but the face and whole figure of Princess Mary that was not pretty, but neither Mademoiselle Bourienne nor the little princess felt this; they still thought that if a blue ribbon were placed in the hair, the hair combed up, and the blue scarf arranged lower on the best maroon dress, and so on, all would be well.Advertisement
- There were many blue ribbon eels, octopus, cuttlefish, loads of nudibranchs luxurious diving in calm, warm water !
- Fill each sock with candy, and tie the pairs together with pink and/or blue ribbon.
- Schools that maintain a score of 800 or more are eligible to become a California Distinguished or even a prestigious National Blue Ribbon School.
- The U.S. Department of Education selects National Blue Ribbon Schools.
- Starters from Organica Seed will help you win the blue ribbon!Advertisement
- Accent with tinsel around the base, and tie a bright blue ribbon around the container.
- The Eagle Scout emblem is a silver eagle with a red, white and blue ribbon.
- If used on a badge, the emblem is a silver eagle over a red, white and blue ribbon with "Be Prepared" written below the eagle.
- The emblem is always a silver eagle and a red, white and blue ribbon.
- The Eagle Scout emblem is easy to identify since the silver eagle and red, white and blue ribbon are standard parts of the design.Advertisement