Bludgeon sentence example
- bludgeon the viewer when the rest of the garden isn't properly Japanese style.
- rapier points about constitutional discrepancies, Solid wants to bludgeon us with street morality; some points I even agree with.
- bludgeon teachers over the head with imperious dictats.
- It seemed to him as though one of the soldiers near him hit him on the head with the full swing of a bludgeon.
- The intricate, rumbling bludgeon of ' Becoming The Dragon ' has a pummeling, cyclical rhythmic drive and soaring, left-of-centre chorus.Advertisement
- Lecturer makes rapier points about constitutional discrepancies, Solid wants to bludgeon us with street morality; some points I even agree with.
- In February 1795 he was again arrested, and the Tribun du peuple was solemnly burnt in the Theatre des Bergeres by the jeunesse doree, the young men whose mission it was to bludgeon Jacobinism out of the streets and cafes.
- A struggle, described by Wellington as "bludgeon work," now ensued, but all efforts to dislodge the Allies having failed, Soult, withdrawing, manoeuvred to his right towards San Sebastian.