Blowouts sentence example
- All internal rib cross vents are stitched around to prevent blowouts.
- The Americans were unprepared for the very high pressures encountered in wells at relatively shallow depths and suffered some blowouts as a result.
- The human toll of road accidents caused by high speed blowouts is all too obvious.
- Featured in Marie Claire for their blowouts, Blade: Hair Skin Body features a full menu of hair treatments, cuts and styles, and coloring services.
- I think structured layers, perfect blowouts, and polished shine.Advertisement
- Not everyone has the budget or the time to spend in their stylist's chair for weekly blowouts or monthly color touch-ups.
- Some women with curly hair opt for regular salon blowouts to control their curly hair.
- In addition, most loyal users find they shampoo less, and that blowouts last a few extra days in between.
- Once the treatment is done, individuals can skip the hours of fussing with blowouts, flat irons, and arsenals of daily use products that promise miracles but under deliver.
- You may research Brazilian Blowouts (the brand) and get something completely different if you aren't very direct with your questions/requests.Advertisement
- Finally, make sure to check the Coastal Business Supplies website frequently for special promotions, "inventory blowouts", shipping discounts, and other ways to save money.