Blow out sentence example
- Finish a blow out with a light, flexible hold hairspray.
- The basic blow out is one of the easiest ways to style a medium-length layered hair cut.
- Not according to his clients on the popular television show, Blow Out.
- The fuse is designed to last through multiple uses, but may blow out of the microwave suffers a power surge.
- Heating metal plates or pans in the microwave can also cause the fuse to blow out.Advertisement
- This can help to make the candle burn efficiently and to ensure that the flame does not blow out.
- Other types of unusual candles are ones that use slightly different color schemes, for instance black and white, or 'everlasting candles' that won't blow out.
- A hurricane globe is a glass sleeve that fits around a taper or pillar candle to shield it from breezes that can either blow out the candle or cause it to burn unevenly.
- These great ideas for a New Year's Eve blow-out to remember should help take the pressure off and put the festive back into your festivities.
- Flame collectors blow out in high winds, whilst water-droppers are apt to get frozen in winter.Advertisement
- When you are ready blow out the candle and say: 'And the sun entered the womb of the sky mother and darkness fell.
- I pumped my fellow-prisoner as dry as I could, for fear I should never see him again; but at length he showed me which was my bed, and left me to blow out the lamp.
- An alternative approach is to blow out the candle, remove it from the holder, and then present the candle holder to the toddler.
- Whether you are planning a massive holiday blow out for family and friends or a quiet meal for two, holiday table decorations are a must to inject the festive spirit into your holiday meal.
- By keeping the hopper full, you'll find the process will go much easier and the insulation will blow out smoother.Advertisement
- The glass that surrounds the flame protects it from the wind so it won't blow out.
- The blow out is a great styling technique for any type of medium hair style.