Bloodsuckers sentence example
- She slowed, unwilling to join the throng of bloodsuckers.
- It should, however, in fairness be added that only notorious bloodsuckers, or obstinately resisting noblemen, were destroyed in this way.
- Many of the adults are bloodsuckers (Tabanidae, Culicidae, &c.); others are parasitic in their larval stage (Oestridae, &c.).
- In this he praised the authors of the September massacres as "deserving well of their country," and declared that a more complete "September 2nd" was needed to annihilate the actual government, which consisted of "starvers, bloodsuckers, tyrants, hangmen, rogues and mountebanks."
- Fortunately, it's not hard to share your passion for bloodsuckers with your pup.Advertisement
- Stephanie Meyer's "Twilight" series of four vampire-based fantasy romance novels turned blockbuster movies has catapulted bloodsuckers to the top of the costume chain.
- Bats are also associated with vampires, giving those interested in other creatures of the night a way to display their interest in fictional bloodsuckers.
- High Heels and Bloodsuckers is the brainchild of Casey Pendleton, a Midwest author with an obsession for gargoyles, penguins, and creatures of the night.
- High Heels and Bloodsuckers takes the reader into the world of the freshly bitten Trish as she recovers lost memories of her introduction into the world of vampires while she tends to the physical needs of her long-time lover.
- The inability to sleep due to itching or restlessness could come from exposure to the bloodsuckers.Advertisement