Blooded sentence example
- This division of the Vertebrata into hot and cold blooded is a curiously retrograde step, only intelligible when we reflect that the excellent entomologist had no real comprehension of vertebrate morphology; but he makes some atonement for the blunder by steadily upholding the class distinctness of the Amphibia.
- Stock-raising is favoured by the excellent grazing lands; blooded cattle are imported for breeding.
- Her eyes stayed on Rhyn, and she.d never been as awed as she was watching him fight a flawless battle against the full- blooded demon and the assassin.
- There can be no excuses for cold blooded murder of non combatants.
- They are parasites of fish and other cold blooded vertebrates.Advertisement
- But A Rich Vocabulary, A Mastery Of Verse Forms Quite Beyond The Range Of Cremazie, Real Originality Of Conception, Individual Distinction Of Style, Deep Insight Into The Soul Of His People, And, Still More, The Glow Of Warm Blooded Life Pulsing Through The Whole Poem, All Combine To Give Him The Greatest Place At Home And An Important One In The World At Large.
- When we are anxiety is heightened we are more likely to act in a cold blooded, unfeeling way.
- These pesky insects are tiny, wingless, nesting creatures that feed on warm blooded organisms such as humans, and leave red wounds where they bite.
- As part of the Bulldog Club of America (BCA), the BCA Rescue Network is a nonprofit organization of devoted volunteers which rescues hundreds of full blooded English Bulldogs each year.
- Some children prefer cold blooded animals to the cute and cuddly ones.Advertisement
- The full- blooded demon was slow to rise, and he waited.