Blood-soaked sentence example
- His gaze was on the blood-soaked sand where Gabe landed.
- She flipped both hands front and back and looked at the blood-soaked towel and the sleeve of her sweater.
- He gently removed the blood-soaked jumper and cleaned her.
- His blue gaze swept over her, lingering on the blood-soaked clothing she wore.
- By midmorning, Deidre was free. Katie grimaced as she wrapped the dismembered sleeves of her sweater around her wounds. Blood soaked the sweater quickly, and she held it over her head. Even before she stood, she felt woozy. Deidre tested herself and limped a few feet. Katie steadied her breathing to keep from dropping to her knees.Advertisement
- It smelled horrible, probably because of the blood-soaked second bedroom.
- His gaze dropped to his blood-soaked clothing and then lingered where her body had been.
- Eden's attention shifted from the blood-soaked city to the creature beside her.
- The credits themselves are nicely displayed atop a cleverly edited montage of graphic stills depicting a couple of young women naked and blood-soaked.
- Football superstar Michael Vick was indicted on federal dog fighting charges when his Virginia home was raided, with police finding over 66 dogs, a dog fighting ring and blood soaked carpets.Advertisement
- Like the previous entry, this collection of stories range from the silly and amusing to blood-soaked stories of killers and monsters.