Blood-relative sentence example
- Still, if Señor Medena adopted Dulce when she was a baby and raised her, then he was her father - blood relative or not.
- She had nothing to fear from these people, especially not Mansr, a blood relative of A'Ran and his sisters.
- Still, if SeÃ±or Medena adopted Dulce when she was a baby and raised her, then he was her father - blood relative or not.
- According to my source of information, a blood relative can sustain an Oracle marooned without her master.
- She paced and stared at him. â€¦ a blood relative can sustain an Oracle.Advertisement
- Dependent children must be U.S. citizens who live in the U.S. for the majority of the year, do not provide more than half of their own support, be younger than 16 and be a blood relative or an adoptee.
- At last they had found a blood relative.