Blood-poisoning sentence example
- When a special poison has entered the wound at the time of its infliction or at some subsequent date, it is necessary to provide against septic conditions of the wound itself and blood-poisoning of the general circulation.
- He died of blood-poisoning on the 10th of January 1848.
- Hannah had to have both of her legs and arms amputated after developing blood poisoning having caught meningitis when she was three years old.
- When the farmer was 10, his father got blood poisoning from an injury and died after a harrowing illness.
- This bacteria can also cause blood poisoning (septicaemia) if it invades the bloodstream.Advertisement
- This could indicate a case of blood poisoning.
- When a toothache is left untreated, a severe infection may develop and spread to the sinuses or jawbone, and eventually cause blood poisoning.
- When the mother has high blood pressure (hypertension) or blood poisoning (toxemia), the flow of oxygen to the fetus may be reduced, causing brain damage and mental retardation.
- Septicemia is sometimes called blood poisoning.
- Children with untreated lymphadenitis may develop abscesses, cellulitis, or blood poisoning (septicemia), which is sometimes fatal.Advertisement
- It can cause death of intestinal tissue (necrosis) and may progress to blood poisoning (septicemia).
- Wounds that are not fresh may need the attention of a physician in order to prevent complications such as blood poisoning.
- It can cause the death (necrosis) of intestinal tissue and progress to blood poisoning (septicemia).
- In addition, these anomalies make the lining of the heart more susceptible to infection (endocarditis), which can damage valves and lead to blood poisoning (septicemia).
- Septicemia or blood poisoning and infection may also be present, as well as the possible need for amputation (the surgical removal of appendages such as fingers, toes, foot, or leg).Advertisement
- The toxins cause a type of blood poisoning that results in high fever, symptoms of shock, and potentially organ failure.
- An added antibacterial agent is necessary to decrease the risk of blood poisoning and skin infection.
- India ink can also cause deadly blood poisoning.