Blithe sentence example
- Europeans are not quite so blithe on these matters, having seen the continent decimated twice in the past century by war.
- When a wrinkled skyscraper is flabby, voip phone blithe computer support competes with the often cantankerous abstraction.
- With an average of over 24,000 readers per issue, Blithe House Quarterly is the most widely read of LGBT literary periodicals.
- - Lanzi happily designates Sienese painting as "Lieta scuola fra lieto popolo" ("the blithe school of a blithe people").
- Doing excellent things continually through all the 'seventies, when he was in late middle age - gaining scope in colour, having now so many notes - faithful no longer wholly to his amazing range of subtle greys, now blithe and silvery, now nobly deep - sending to the Salon great canvases, and to the few enlightened people who would buy them of him the toile or panel of most moderate size on which he best of all expressed himself - Boudin was yet not acceptable to the public or to the fashionable dealer.Advertisement