Blinks sentence example
- The main part of the screen contains the paper on which you write and the cursor blinks away at line zero, column zero.
- After repeated infections, the eyelids swell and the eyelashes begin to turn inward so that they scratch the cornea every time the individual blinks.
- The eyelashes then scratch the corneas and conjunctivae, every time the individual blinks.
- Month one: lift head; move head from side to side; prefers the human face over shapes; turns toward familiar sounds; blinks at bright lights; focuses on items 8-12 inches (20-30 cm) away; has strong reflexes.
- The temperature of Solia products is controlled by the user, and the iron is also outfitted with a LED indicator that blinks rapidly when the product is charged and ready for use.Advertisement
- This headset detects the brain waves which indicate blinks, nods, laughter, and smiles.
- Printer toner is one of those ubiquitous office supplies that you may only give thought to when the printer blinks its "toner out" message and you need to print a report that's due in five minutes.