Bleary-eyed sentence example
- On the bright side, Lindsay Lohan now has a better excuse for showing up late for shoots and all those bleary-eyed photos than she partied too hard the night before.
- He answered the door looking rather bleary-eyed in a green tracksuit.
- The Professor returned to the theme first thing next morning, when the students emerged bleary-eyed from their tents.
- Next day and still slightly bleary eyed it was time to start the conference proper.
- It is as if Grandma is on acid, staring bleary-eyed at her mantle piece clock full of knick-knacks.Advertisement
- bleary-eyed parents have resorted to midnight car journeys in the hope of getting some sleep.
- A few months ago, sick of being a bleary-eyed Tube creature, I transformed into one of London's commuter cyclists.
- So at 7.30am when Anna came down the rest of us were somewhat bleary eyed!
- Her daily debate about drinking blood made her pace in front of Damian's room until he wrenched the door open and stared at her, bleary-eyed and bare-chested.
- It was four somewhat shaken paddlers who emerged bleary eyed from the tents the next morning.Advertisement
- bleary-eyed state on a dark morning, half-asleep.
- She had just checked in two hours ago, bleary eyed from the four hour drive en route to her next concert in Seattle.
- The slightly bleary-eyed Guidelines session contained a good deal of interesting material.