Bleary Sentence Examples
- The day is bleary and dreary, or maybe it's too hot or cold to go outside.
- She had just checked in two hours ago, bleary eyed from the four hour drive en route to her next concert in Seattle.
- She leaned against his chest, staring out the window with bleary eyes.
- Her cell rang, and she stared at it briefly through bleary eyes.
- Any of our infrequent visitors or friends asking about the operation quickly developed a bleary look when we tried to explain what we did for a living.