Bleaches sentence example
- Hydrochloric acid at once bleaches it with liberation of sulphuretted hydrogen and milk of sulphur.
- The fibre bleaches with facility, up to a certain point, sufficient to enable it to take brilliant and delicate shades of dye colour, but it is with great difficulty brought to a pure white by bleaching.
- The tail, too, is shorter than in the red-deer; while in winter the under parts become very dark, and the upper surface often bleaches almost white.
- In fact the only means of detoxification at this time was by oxidation with hypochlorite bleaches.
- The gel contains hydrogen peroxide which bleaches the teeth, together with glycerin and purified water to protect your teeth from dehydration.Advertisement
- hypochlorite bleaches.
- sanitizes the diapers and bleaches them too.
- Line drying in the summer is good because it sanitizes the diapers and bleaches them too.
- The oxygenation process then bleaches the tooth.
- Once you're created a blindingly white smile through strips, bleaches, or creams, don't sabotage your own efforts.Advertisement
- However, while they can slowly whiten your smile, toothpastes can't produce the same dramatic effects as bleaches because they simply don't clean as deeply.
- Organic cotton is grown without synthetic fertilizers and toxins and is produced without using chemical bleaches and dyes.
- Organic cotton fabric is produced without the use of fertilizers, dyes or chemical bleaches.
- Many people still recommend mixing it with other natural bleaches, such as yogurt, buttermilk or sour cream.
- Over-the-counter skin bleaches don't contain as much of the active ingredient hydroquinone as prescription bleaches and may be used in less severe cases.Advertisement