Blazes sentence example
- Damn blue blazes of hell is mine this week.
- - From time to time a star, hitherto too faint to be noticeable, blazes out and becomes a prominent object, and then slowly fades into obscurity.
- And the deep colouring of the South, on days when the sunshine blazes least, had been caught by him and presented nobly at Antibes and Villefranche.
- However, even as he blazes new trails, he isn't afraid to learn from those who have come before him.
- April blazes with yellow: daffodils, the yellow tulips ' Berlioz ' lining the Rose walk, the walls hang with purple aubrieta.Advertisement
- White Knight The business transfer franchise Property Services Blazes - Your own High Street retail fireplace showroom for only £ 15,000 cash.