Blaspheme sentence example
- 15 seq.: " If any one, I do not say should blaspheme against the Lord of men and gods, but should even dare to utter his name unseasonably, let him expect the penalty of death."
- Then followed the tremendous warning, that to assign His work to Satan, and so to call good evil, was to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit - the one sin which admitted of no forgiveness.
- of Esc. "They blaspheme the precious cross, saying that the Christ is a cross."
- It is those who fail to recognize the spirit of sympathy and self-sacrificing service as divine and blaspheme redeeming love, who are in danger of eternal sin (Mark iii.
- Some of them, who denied that they had ever been Christians, had consented to pray to the gods, to adore the image of the emperor, and to blaspheme Christ; these he had dismissed.Advertisement
- 20 ("Hymenaeus and Alexander whom I delivered unto Satan that they might be taught not to blaspheme") seems to refer to an excommunication, but it does not appear whether the apostle had acted as representing a church, nor is there anything to explain the exact consequences or limits of the deliverance to Satan.
- You cannot be a Satanist and not blaspheme against other religions, so have fun, go forth and blaspheme against other religions, so have fun, go forth and blaspheme.
- incandescent with anger as he sees wicked, bloodthirsty men who hate and blaspheme God.
- blaspheme when he forgave sins because it did not imply he was divine.
- blaspheme a lot.Advertisement